Employing over 150 people across four locations in WA, Bruce Rock Engineering seeks to provide a work environment that is rewarding and stable, fosters a sense of community and offers opportunities for growth for all employees.
For the last 40 years, our strong family values of Respect, Integrity, and Fairness have underpinned our culture and ethos – striving to exceed expectations at all times – making BRE a great place to work. “Working with BRE is all about being part of an innovative, vibrant and successful company, delivering quality products to our clients” explains Roeland Willeboordse, Human Resources Manager. Because our people are so important to our business, we have asked them what they like about their role, the team and the product that they work with:
- “Monday to Thursday I do a 12 hour shift, and then on Friday I do a 10 hour shift and drive home to Perth in time for dinner with my family. BRE really look after their team here, it’s an awesome company to work for.” Boilermaker / Welder
- “Quality is very important; we do a premium job here. Everyone speaks up and has a say in how we go about doing things. Everyone gets treated equally. It can be challenging but it’s always fun.” Paint Foreman
- “I love working for BRE because of the people. We have a great group of people working for the business, everybody is happy and reliable and doing the right thing for our customers.” Business Development Manager
- “You get to see the design phase through the whole process to the final product, which in the engineering field is not that common. There is a lot of job satisfaction, seeing it from conceptual stage to in real life.” Engineering Manager
- “The thing I like best about BRE is the team and management. At any time you can go to the Directors, and they will work with you to solve any problems. I would recommend working here; I have three family members working here already!” Metal Fabricator / Welder
- “It’s really good to see a company growing, and I am really proud to be a part of it. The management here really care about their workers, and the guys here are really good to work with. Everyone really helps each other out, I really like working here.” Storeman
- “The opportunity here has been amazing. I have been given a lot of freedom to express my own ideas and run with them based on the needs of the business, and I get a lot of personal reward out of it.” Operations Manager
Bruce Rock Engineering is a leader in the Australian road transport industry, renowned for excellence in innovation, quality and value. Paramount to our success is our people as each person in our team plays a key role in driving and sustaining our ongoing growth.
We are on the lookout for like minded people to Rock Up! and join our team in local and DIDO capacities. To view current vacancies at our four facilities in Bruce Rock, Forrestfield, Welshpool and Port Hedland, visit our vacancies.