WORKING WITH US
Bruce Rock Engineering has a vision to become the leader in the Australian road transport industry, renowned for excellence in innovation, quality and value.
Paramount to our success is our people. We’re constantly expanding and have a strong team culture across all of our facilities, bound by our values – Respect, Integrity and Fairness. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is diverse and offers opportunities for development, encouraging our employees to reach their full potential.
In addition to this, we offer:
- Attractive and competitive remuneration packages
- Social events
- EAP support for you and your family
- Opportunities to travel and work across all our five sites
Here’s what some of our employees have to say:
- “There are a lot of opportunities here to grow. We work to peoples strengths – if our people don’t grow, we don’t grow. I came here as a Leading Hand in the steel workshop, moved to Foreman, and now I’m the Operations Manager, and the company’s just growing more and more. It’s something I am proud to be a part of.”
- “There’s a lot of different trailers with their own quirks, so working through all the different hydraulics, air and set-ups that may be around is what I find most enjoyable. My job is about efficiency and quality, and getting the best product on the road.”
- “The thing I like best about BRE is the team and management. At any time you can go to the Directors, and they will work with you to solve any problems. I would recommend working here; I have three family members working here already!”
Metal Fabricator / Welder
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated and suitably qualified people to join our team. There are also opportunities for those who have an aptitude for road transport engineering to join our apprenticeship program.
View our vacancies here.