ETNYRE FALCON LIVE BOTTOM TRAILERS
THE IDEAL NON-TIPPING TRAILER FOR CHALLENGING SITES
We are the exclusive distributor of the US-manufactured Etnyre Falcon live bottom trailers for Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory. This trailer is well suited to the road construction, earthmoving and agricultural industries for the transport of hot mix asphalt, sand, gravel, aggregates and other bulk products.
To view the live bottom trailers we have in stock, see our For Sale page. Or to discuss an engineering requirement, please use the contact form on this page.
Features of the Etnyre Falcon live bottom trailer:
- Non-tipping design: enables work in tunnels and under bridges, powerlines and other overhead infrastructure where access may be difficult
- Unloading via horizontal hydraulic-driven conveyor: little to no risk of rollovers during unloading cycles
- Saloon-type doors: deliver a more regulated flow of material when interfacing with the paving machine
- High temperature belt and externally insulated body: ensures asphalt temperature is maintained for longer
- Varying unloading speeds: operators can also vary the unloading speed and stop product delivery during the unloading cycle
- *New* fully road train capable: BRE have recently worked in collaboration with Etnyre to develop a ADR compliant road train option for the Australian market
- Various options and attachments available including L&R chutes, discharge belts and aggregate spreader boxes
All Etnyre Falcons distributed by BRE are supported by our full service repair capability and spare parts inventory.
For further information, download the brochure.
Request A Quote
Enter your details & we’ll be in touch