DRY AND REFRIGERATED TRAILERS BY WABASH
DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, EFFICIENT
Bruce Rock Engineering is the sole Australian distributor of Wabash National trailers – the USA’s largest manufacturer of dry and refrigerated/freezer trailers.
Custom engineered for Australian conditions, the fully imported, refrigerated and dry freight vans, as well as flat tops and drop decks, are ADR compliant. They utilise industry standard componentry from the likes of Hendrickson, Wabco, Haldex, Jost, SAF Holland, Truck-Lite and Hella.
To view Wabash dry and refrigerated trailers we have in stock, see our For Sale page. Or to discuss an engineering requirement, please use the contact form on this page.
Our Wabash product line includes:
Arctic Lite® Refrigerated trailers
These thermally efficient, lightweight and extremely durable trailers reduce operating costs and keep you on the road.
- Thermal breaks and computer controlled foaming process: prevent heat transfer and ensure void-free sidewall insulation to maintain specified operating temperature with fewer reefer unit hours
- Standard high-performance liners: provide exceptional resistance to puncture and abrasion
- Grocer-style and duct floor system’s with a 7-tonnes dynamic load rating: supports heavier payloads and high cycle loading and unloading
- High-strength, lightweight materials and components: trailer is up to two tonnes lighter than other comparable Australian refrigerated trailers
For further information, download the brochure.
Steel Drop Deck Trailers and Steel Flatbed Trailers
All Wabash rugged steel drop deck trailers and steel flatbed trailers are built to last.
- Heat-treated and 900mpa steel: provides high strength and low trailer weight
- Premium paint process: delivers best-in-class corrosion resistance, keeping trailers looking good year after year
- Premium components: made by well-known quality companies. Main beam comes standard with a limited 10-year warranty and provides a stronger web to flange attachment for long-life performance. Potential corrosion is eliminated between the flange and web by welding the high tensile steel at all flange-web joints.